Reducing Community Risks and Vulnerabilities through Resilient Livelihoods
Implemented in Tana River and Kilifi Counties in Tana River and Kilifi County, Ganze and Tana Delta sub Counties funded by Church World Service.
Intervention areas include:
- To improve honey production for 180 bee farmers,
- To increase access to credit for 180 bee farmers,
- To improve fodder production and conservation for 60 livestock farmers,
- To enhance access to potable water for 3,371 households,
- To strengthen collaboration and networking with existing structures to enhance resilience.